Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Shay's Travel Adventures 1994-2012


























Hello World,



Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shay. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I am a former memeber from the reality tv show "Bounty Girls Miami" on TRU tv. I have proudly served my country for the last 16 years. I have served in all 4 branches of the United States Military.


The military gave me my first taste of traveling. I was fortunate enough to have my 21st birthday in Okinawa, Japan in 1994. After that I had the travel bug.

1995-1996 I traveled throughout North Carolina. (my dad was born in Kinston, N.C)


1997-1998 I traveled all over Missouri as well as the Bahamas participating in beauty pagents.

1999-2000 back to my hometown of Chicago visted Texas where it was extremely hot. I was a finalist in Budwesier beauty competition for the next "Bud Girl" while back in Chicago.


2001-2002 I traveled throughout the very beautiful state of California as well as Las Vegas. I was on the reality dating shows "Blind Date", "Change of Heart" and "Friends & Lovers". This is before reality tv got trashy uugghhh.....????



2003 I traveled throughout Washington state. I enjoyed driving my car on the Ferry traveling across the waters and driving off the ferry and experiencing different islands.


2004 I moved to Georgia which has wonderful weather and people. Also that year I graduated with my Bachelors degree so I visited and had my ceremony in New York. Mom had recently passed ;,,,(



2005 is when I moved to Florida when I starred in my reality tv show Bounty Girls Miami, I was "Clyde" during tapings, I enjoyed traveling/cruising experiencing the warm waters of the Virgin Islands.


2006 I enjoyed the southern feel of Alabama, people there were very hospitable , got a chance to enjoy Rhode Island, Boston & Conneticut.


2007 I enjoyed Mexico, very delicious food and Jamaica OMG loved it!



2008-2009 Back in Chicago to re-connect with family after the loss of both my parents by this time :-( But I was able to get away to the beautiful island of the Dominican Republic...speachless. I also earned my TEFL certificate so when I move out of the country eventually, I can teach! :-)


2010-2011 I took a job in Kuwait, which was very interesting, believe it or not it wasn't dangerous at all. Visited Baharain and traveled through Dubai and London.


2012 I was fortunate to live in Italy for a few months. Rome was very very breathtaking, I have the pictures to prove it lol.

This is my first blog so I'm learning this "blog" thing lol. Stay tuned



Shay

3 comments:

  1. Wow Shay , you have been all over. I know how it is being in the military. You are very blessed with a beautiful spirit. Great friend that I will cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to you share the nice travel information

    http://www.discoveryfullcirle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shays,
    Thanks for sharing such a great information.Am looking forward for your net post.

    Wilson Peter
    matchmaker Chicago
    Chicago matchmaker

    ReplyDelete